Maya Angelou At UF
GAINESVILLE - A poet, novelist and civil rights activist spoke in Gainesville Wednesday evening.
The Phillips center which seats one thousand seven hundred people was filled to capacity before the event even started. A projector showing her speak was set up outside of the venue where people stood to watch her.
- Florida Student Debt Average Lower Than Other States
- Florida Bright Futures Funding Goes Down, As Requirements Go Up
- Univeristy of Florida Police Officer Involved In Accident
- Fraternity To Be Closed Immediately on University of Florida Campus
- Miss Florida Represents The Gator Nation, Two Years In A Row
- University of Florida Offers Pay Raise to All Faculty and Staff
- University of Florida to Begin Offering Online Bachelor's Degrees
- New Plans for Historic Newell Hall on University of Florida Campus
- University of Florida Scientists Help in 'God Particle' Search
- University of Florida Librarian Wins National Honor