Meth Arrest in Marion County
In Marion County, authorities stopped a car for missing a tag light, but what they discovered led to more than a traffic ticket.
33-year-old Paul Zukowski was arrested for trafficking and manufacturing meth, tampering with evidence and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Marion County Sheriff's deputies confiscated 166 grams of meth.
After pulling over the car officials found several items thought to be used to cook meth.
Later investigations tested positive for methamphetamine.
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Meth House Busted In Belleview
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
- Two arrested after allegedly making meth in public park
- ASO arrest man in possible connection to meth lab
- Marion County Deputy Arrested
- Inmate Found Dead in Jail Hours After Arrest
- Marion County man arrested for murder
- Bald eagles found dying at Marion County Landfill