Meth Arrest in Marion County
In Marion County, authorities stopped a car for missing a tag light, but what they discovered led to more than a traffic ticket.
33-year-old Paul Zukowski was arrested for trafficking and manufacturing meth, tampering with evidence and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Marion County Sheriff's deputies confiscated 166 grams of meth.
After pulling over the car officials found several items thought to be used to cook meth.
Later investigations tested positive for methamphetamine.
- Putnam County Father and Daughter Arrested in Meth Lab Bust
- Three Arrested In Columbia County Meth Lab Bust
- Marion County Meth Bust
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Deputies Arrest 14 Suspects During Meth Bust
- Palatka Man Arrested for Meth Possession
- Man Arrested In Meth Lab Bust
- Meth Lab Busted in Inglis, 12 Arrested
- Four Men Arrested For Burglary in Marion County
- Marion County Deputy Arrested for Soliciting Prostitution