My Brother's Keeper Program at Santa Fe Gives High Schoolers a Taste of College Life
GAINESVILLE- More than 100 students registered for the event that gave African American male high school seniors a chance to experience a day of college classes.
The support program paired each high school student with a current Santa Fe student.
Student participants from Alachua and Bradford county were given financial aid and application advice in hopes that they return to a college campus as a student.
- Gunman on Santa Fe College Campus
- Gainesville Little One's Event Celebrates 35 Years of Giving
- Middle Schoolers Tour Santa Fe College
- Slain Teen's Brother Not Giving Up
- Gainesville Woman #GivesBack on Her Birthday
- Santa Fe College Launching "Growing Entrepreneurs" Program
- Gainesville Girl Making the Most of Life with Arthritis
- Miracle Baby Clings to Life in Ocala
- County Commission Votes in Favor of Budget Cuts to Community Agency Partnership Program
- One Stop Funds to be Used by Homeowner Rehab Program