Repairs on Sharpes Ferry Bridge Could Last a While
MARION COUNTY, FL:
Repairs are underway on the retaining walls near Sharpes Ferry Bridge in Marion County.
Last June, a retaining wall fell after tropical storm debby hit North Central Florida.
The State Department of Transportation is putting up a retaining wall..and strengthening the remaining walls.
You should expect extra traffic along county road 3-14 between state road 40 and state road 35.
Monday through Saturday from 7 in the morning until 7 at night because the road has been narrowed to one lane.
The repairs could last into the summer.
- Closing of Sharpes Ferry Bridge Affects Residents
- Cedar Key bridge repairs
- Could This be the Last Homeless Breakfast in Gainesville?
- Florida Bridges Ranked Among Best in Bridge Care
- Dozens Injured In Staten Island Ferry Crash
- Some Issues With NCF Bridges
- Engineers Making Sure Bridge Won't Collapse
- 8/13/12 Fitzness Minute: Bridges
- Local Elementary Bridging Gap Between Home & School
- Dog Thrown Over Bridge