Florida Highway Patrol troopers say 62-year-old Bob McDonald was driving northbound on I-75 on Monday, February 25th. His front right tire blew out near Santa Fe College, causing McDonald to lose control of the semi, which was carrying paper products.
Troopers say he tried to steer the truck to the side of the road, breaking through a fence and hitting a GRU utility pole. McDonald got a small cut on his hand but suffered no major injuries. FHP troopers are still trying to find out why the tire blew.
- Semi-Truck Strikes, Kills Pedestrian On I-75
- Motorcyclist Dies After Being Hit By Semi-Truck
- Willing to kill for two semi-trucks?
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Semi-Tanker Accident Temporarily Shuts Down I-75 In Columbia County
- I-75 Southbound Exit 341 Closed for Truck Scale Installation
- Two People Dead After A Crash On I-75
- Deadly crash kills two women on I-75
- SECOND CRASH ON I-75
- Georgia Man, 26, Dies In I-75 Crash In Alachua County