Thomas Center Best of Weddings
A popular historical building in Gainesville is in the running again to be named one of the top wedding venues in the country.
"The Knot" magazine-- a magazine for brides-- may award the Thomas Center again as a "2013 Top Pick for the Best of Weddings." Venues are awarded based on reviews written by newly weds. The Thomas Center has 13 reviews so far. Couples rated the facility on service, quality, and value. The facility coordinator says she doesn't have doubts they'll win this year.
"Once we win, which we're confident we will for 2013. Once we win, we are permitted to use the Knot Magazine's 'Best of' wedding logo on our literature and on our website," Erica Chatman (Facility Coordinator) said.
The Thomas Center hopes to be notifed by this summer if they are the top pick.
- Termites in the Thomas Center
- Historic Thomas Center Tree Lighting Rings in the Holidays
- Artists show off work at Spring Arts Festival
- Two Rescued and Two Missing off Horseshoe Beach
- Design Diva's Ideas for Weddings and Baby Showers
- Helping Prom and Wedding Dreams Come True
- Prom and Wedding Showcase Gives Away Donated Dresses
- Florida couple gets wedding surprise from Backstreet Boy
- Couple celebrates 75th wedding anniversary
- Brides Form Lines at Goodwill's Wedding Gala