Thomas Center Best of Weddings
A popular historical building in Gainesville is in the running again to be named one of the top wedding venues in the country.
"The Knot" magazine-- a magazine for brides-- may award the Thomas Center again as a "2013 Top Pick for the Best of Weddings." Venues are awarded based on reviews written by newly weds. The Thomas Center has 13 reviews so far. Couples rated the facility on service, quality, and value. The facility coordinator says she doesn't have doubts they'll win this year.
"Once we win, which we're confident we will for 2013. Once we win, we are permitted to use the Knot Magazine's 'Best of' wedding logo on our literature and on our website," Erica Chatman (Facility Coordinator) said.
The Thomas Center hopes to be notifed by this summer if they are the top pick.
- TREE LIGHTING AT THE THOMAS CENTER
- Termites in the Thomas Center
- Brides Form Lines at Goodwill's Wedding Gala
- House of Hope Exec. Dir. Thomas Johnson Fired
- Marion Deputies Search For Man Who Shot Andre Thomas
- Bruce Thomas Wins Week 6 High School Play of the Week (With Highlights)
- The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands Children's Hospital Among Best in Nation
- Florida Bridges Ranked Among Best in Bridge Care
- A Wedding Dress Designer Breaks A World Record