Two Major Detours in Marion County
Two major detours may be making life a little more difficult for drivers in Marion County.
Southbound Exit 341 on I-75-- that's County Road 484-- will be shut down 10p.m. to 6a.m. starting Tuesday night and going until Thursday.
Residents are being told to follow the detour signs, but they haven't been put in place yet. Now, they will most likely take drivers down County Road 475A.
Also the long, damaged Sharpes Ferry Bridge over the Ocklawaha River is now closed for two weeks as workers repair retaining walls damaged by Tropical Storm Debby. Drivers will be detoured over to State Road 40.
- Detours for Commuters in Marion County
- Levy County Road Detour May Be Permanent
- Death Toll Rises to Two in Marion County from Meningitis Outbreak
- Two Marion County Sheriff's Officials Come Under Fire After Internal Investigations
- Trial Begins For Two Marion County Officers Accused Of Beating An Inmate
- Two-Thirds of Marion County Fired Teachers Hired Back
- Two Officers Arrested in Marion County
- Two Missing In Marion County
- One Bicyclist killed, One Bicyclist Injured in Two Separate Crashes in Marion County
- Detour in High Springs Starting Monday April 14th