UF Holds Biannual Career Showcase at O'Connell Center
With graduation looming, Tuesday was a one-stop shopping event for college seniors looking for a job.
The biannual event was held by the University of Florida's Career Resource Center.
Hundreds of students took advantage of the opportunity to speak with over 200 employers, including several local companies, in the hope of landing a job or internship.
The next showcase will take place in the fall.
The Career Resource Center will also have a "Major and Minors" fair on February 27th.
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- Renovations coming to O'Dome
- James Franco coming to the University of Florida
- First Lady to Speak in Gainesville Monday
- Holiday Craft Festival Attracts Hundreds
- 8th Annual Jimmy Carnes Track and Field Meet
- UAA Approves $45 Million in Renovations for O'Dome
- Students Get Head Start on Job Hunt at UF Career Showcase
- UF Career Showcase Seeing More Employers Participating
- Facebook and PayPal among new companies at Career Showcase