Voter Registration Deadline Nears
Gainesville - The last day to register to vote for the March 19 City of Gainesville Election is February 19.
All registered voters living within the Gainesville city Limits are eligible to vote in the Mayoral Race.
Only eligible City of Gainesville voters living in District 3 may vote in the District 4 race.
The Supervisor of Elections Office is open weekdays from 8:30AM to 5PM to accept voter registration applications.
Applications must be received at the office by February 19.
You can locate an application online at www.votealachua.com
- Voter Registration Deadline Nears
- Voter Registration Deadline Draws Future Voters
- Voter Registration Deadline For Primary Election Right Around The Corner
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE
- Voter Registration Comes To A Close
- ACA Deadline Nears, Young Adults Hesitate to Sign Up
- Annexation Vote Deadline Nears
- As Election Nears, Some Voters Grow Tired of Constant Political Ads
- RAD Program Registration
- Bicycle Registration Coming To Gainesville?