Wagner Homicide Case Closed
Carolyn Wagner was found dead in her home in late December by her neighbors.
The Marion County Sheriff's office investigation led deputies to Wagner's son John... who live in Pennsylvania.
Detectives determined Wagner visited his mother in December and killed her while she slept.
He then went back to Pennsylvania.
When in investigators went to speak with him, he was found dead in his Philadelphia apartment from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Marion County detectives are closing te case after the death of their prime suspect.
- Another Chapter Closes In The Danny Rolling Case
- Ten Commandments Case in Dixie County Comes to a Close
- Closing Arguments Begin for Rutgers Student
- FEMA Disaster Shelter Closing
- Police Find Person of Interest in Missing Firefighter Case
- Trial Delayed in Brewer Case
- Gainesville Woman's Death Ruled Homicide
- Putnam County Robbery/Homicide
- Sleep Deprivation Leads to Vehicular Homicide and Caution for Truck Drivers
- Lake City Homicide