Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
32 year old Willandra Manuel's argument with her daughter quickly escalated into a fight.
According to authorities, Manuel hit her in the face, then pinned her down on the couch while punching her repeatedly.
She was trying to choke the girl when other family members intervened.
Manuel has been charged with cruelty towards a child.
She is currently being held in the Alachua County Jail on a $20,000 bond.
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- A man is behind bars after sexually assaulting a woman in a hotel room
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Man behind bars for blackmailing a woman
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Man behind bars after road rage incident
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- Woman Allegedly Shoves 7-Year-Old
- 101 year old Gainesville Woman Sets Fitness Example