Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
32 year old Willandra Manuel's argument with her daughter quickly escalated into a fight.
According to authorities, Manuel hit her in the face, then pinned her down on the couch while punching her repeatedly.
She was trying to choke the girl when other family members intervened.
Manuel has been charged with cruelty towards a child.
She is currently being held in the Alachua County Jail on a $20,000 bond.
- Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Daughter of Fallen Officer Remembers Her Father Six Years After His Death
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- Gainesville Mother Apparently Catches Babysitter Smothering Her 11-Month-Old Daughter
- Fight With a Beer Bottle Puts One Man Behind Bars and Another in Critical Condition
- 97 Year Old Texas Woman Rides Hot Air Balloon
- 100 Year Old Woman Becomes American Citizen
- A Gainesville man is behind bars after exposing himself to two children.