Dunkin Donuts Manager Charged with Grand Theft
According to authorities, 30 year old Dawn Lynady, a manager at the Dunkin Donuts on West University Avenue, kept money that was supposed to be deposited into the bank.
She was arrested for stealing more than $1,500.
A district manager noticed dicrepancies and confronted Lynady.
She would not immediately provide any explanation for the missing deposits.
Lynady later claimed that she took the money to pay bills, but intended to replace it with money from her tax return.
- Dunkin' Donuts Manager Charged with Grand Theft
- Walmart Shoplifter Charged with Grand Theft
- A Grand Jury Says Former Columbia County Sheriff's Employees Commit Grand Theft
- 23 Suspects Taken Into Custody And Charged In Connection To Organized Retail Theft
- Corrections Assistant Arrested for Fraud and Grand Theft
- Local Pastor Arrested for Grand Theft and Racketeering
- Bronson Man Arrested for Grand Theft, Stole Son's Car
- Lowe's Employee Arrested for Grand Retail Theft
- Suspect Arrested for Grand Theft and Dealing in Stolen Property
- Charles Smith Accused of Grand Theft