Final Day to Comment on Koppers Site Clean Up is Coming Soon
It's a heated battle, residents want it cleaned up and if you have an opinion..it's time to speak up.
March 15th is the last day for residents to voice their thoughts about the consent decree dealing with the Cabot Koppers Super-fund site in Gainesville.
This is the last week you can comment about the plan before a judge makes a decision on the decree.
You can find out where to send your comments on our website.
- Community Response to the EPA's Cabot-Koppers Clean Up Plan
- Alachua County Commissioners Respond to the Koppers Clean Up Plan
- Cabot-Koppers Clean-Up Concerns
- Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site Update
- Cabot Kopper Superfund Site
- Sen. Nelson Supports Cleanup of Kopper Site.
- Gainesville Residents Voice Concerns at Cabot-Kopper Site Meeting
- Health Department Notifies Cabot- Kopper Site Neighbors About Health Risks
- City and County Meet to Discuss Future of Koppers Superfund Site
- Residents Speak Out Against Koppers Superfund Site