First Business Opens Up at Roberts Stadium Club
It's taken years but finally the Stadium Club facility in Midtown Gainesville is starting to show some life. The sushi restaurant "How Do You Roll?" opened today off of University Avenue after five long years of construction. The building is ready to go except for the parking garage being built in the back. The facility is offering luxury condominums and business spaces. The real estate bust delayed completing construction of the building until Larry Roberts of Ocala purchased it at auction in 2010.
"Mr. Roberts had vision of what the building was going to look like. He wanted the building to be absolutely perfect and tie in with the campus. That's why it took as long as it did," Matt Aschenbrener (How Do You Roll Co-Owner) said.
Another business "Henri Girl" is expected to open within a week. For more information on the Roberts' Stadium Club, click on the following links:
- Roberts' Stadium Club, Almost There
- While Rebuilding, D-B Racquet Club Is Open For Business
- Stadium Club Condos Behind Schedule
- Stadium Club Construction
- Power District Open for Business
- Cedar Key Businesses Open
- Area Business Opens Doors for Those in Need
- Vernon Hargreaves Injury Scare: Gators First Open Practice
- Williston Elementary First Graders Open A New Restaurant
- Gainesville's First Bike Boulevard Officially Open