Gainesville Mayor says he "Regrets" What He has Done
Published March 22nd, 2013
GAINESVILLE - It's the day after Mayor Craig Lowe was arrested for drunk driving, and now the City of Gainesville is weighing in on what happened.
When Mayor Lowe was released yesterday, a judge said he must not possess or consume alchoholic beverages until his April 11th court appearance.
One resident I spoke to says he still supports the mayor despite the arrest -"I like him, so I will still vote his way, but Ed Braddy has a pretty good chance now."
The mayor himself released a brand new statement saying that he regrets what he has done to his friends, supporters, and citizens.
His appearance in court will be just five days before the run-off election.
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest
- Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Delivers Sate of the City Address
- What's the Next Step for Mayor Lowe Following His DUI Arrest?
- City Commissioner Craig Lowe to Run for Mayor
- TV20 Interview with Mayoral Candidate Craig Lowe
- Mayor Craig Lowe Arrested
- Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
- Mayor Craig Lowe Could Still Win The Election