Husband Runs Over Wife
MIDDLEBURG, Fla. (AP) - A Florida woman is dead after authorities say she was accidentally run over by her husband.
The Clay County Sheriff's Office says 58-year-old Nola Collier was killed Saturday evening.
Investigators say Collier and her husband were arguing at their home in Middleburg, about 30 miles south of Jacksonville.
Brook Collier reportedly got into his car to leave, but Nola Collier tried to stop him.
Public affairs officer Mary Justino says it appears Nola Collier approached the driver's side door and was run over. She was transported to Orange Park Medical Center where she died.
The crash is believed to have been an accident but Brook Collier has been charged with leaving the scene.
- Wife Ran Husband Over with Car
- Husband Shoots Wife, Leaves Her For Dead
- Husband Threatens to Kill Wife with a Knife
- Ocala Wife Accused of Murdering Husband
- Wife Watches as Stunt Pilot Husband's Plane Crashes
- House Fire Kills Husband And Wife
- Toddler run over by lawn mower
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Woman Who Tried To Run Over Officer Enters Plea Deal
- Man Tries Running Over Officer