Mayor Craig Lowe is Released from Jail on Bond
GAINESVILLE - Mayor Craig Lowe will not be spending the night in jail.
He was released on bond from the Alachua County Jail after 4 p.m. today and will not appear in front of a judge tomorrow.
Troopers from the Florida Highway Patrol have charged him with a DUI, property damage, and careless driving.
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest
- Mayor Craig Lowe's Receipt From the Night Of His DUI
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Accepts Plea Deal and His DUI Case Will Not Go To Trial
- Receipt Released from Night of Mayor Lowe's Arrest, as Poll Shows Braddy With Slim Lead
- Mayor Craig Lowe Could Still Win The Election
- Mayor Craig Lowe Arrested
- Gainesville Mayor Craig Lowe Delivers Sate of the City Address
- TV20 Interview with Mayoral Candidate Craig Lowe
- City Commissioner Craig Lowe to Run for Mayor
- New Video of Mayor Lowe's DUI Arrest Raises Questions of Preferential Treatment