Potholes Fixed on Northwest 23rd Corridor
GAINESVILLE - Drivers are calling it one of the worst roads in the city and say something needs to be done.
Alachua County Public Works officials are out repairing potholes.
Alachua County Public Works say crews are out repairing the holes since the roads are not heavily travelled due to college students being spring break.
The repairs will go from Northwest 98th Street to Waldo Road and should take about a day or two complete.
- Financial Pothole in Repairing Roads
- 62ND Blvd. Corridor
- Midnight Vote on Plans for NW 16th Avenue and NW 23rd Avenue
- Petition to stop future detours on 23rd street
- 23rd Annual Hall of Fame Banquet
- Hyundai recalls 883K Sonatas to fix gear shifters
- Apartment Mold Problem Still Not Fixed
- "Fix Our Roads"... For Or Against
- Quite the Haul To Fix I-75 Overpass
- Toyota Dealers Fix Recalled Cars