Pregnant Woman Stabbed Dozens of Times and Survives
OCALA – A pregnant woman stabbed more than 30 times is recovering at Shands in Gainesville.
40-year-old Jill Feingold called 911 after she says she was stabbed repeatedly by her husband's uncle while she lay on the floor inside a home on NE 12th Avenue in Ocala on Monday.
An officer arrived and saw 59 year old Samuel Roy Cone II walking away from the home, toward the road.
Cone reportedly walked to the officer with his hands raised in the air and was taken into custody.
Ocala police arrested Cone and charged him with attempted murder.
Feingold is 22 weeks pregnant and was listed in critical condition Tuesday morning.
Her unborn child also was in critical condition.
Investigators said it appears there has been an on-going dispute about who will inherit the homeowner's estate.
Cone remains behind bars and is on suicide watch.
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed More Than 30 Times
- Pregnant Woman Tazed
- Suspect Pulls Out Pregnant Woman's Hair Weave
- Kentucky Woman Pleads Guilty in Pregnant Woman's Death
- Woman confesses to stabbing boyfriend
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Bradford County Woman Accused Of Stabbing Boyfriend
- Woman stabs boyfriend with screwdriver
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman