Pregnant Woman Stabbed More Than 30 Times
Dispatcher: "911 what is the emergency?"
Caller: "Help me!"
Dispatcher: "Ma'am you need medical?"
Caller: "Yes I have been stabbed."
That is the frantic 911 call from Jill Feingold, as she was lying on the bedroom floor of this home late Monday afternoon.
Dispatcher: "How old are you?"
Caller: "Forty. I'm pregnant."
Dispatcher: "What were you stabbed with?"
Caller: "A steak knife over 25 times."
In the 911 call, Feingold, who is 22 weeks pregnant, told the dispatcher her husband's uncle, Samuel Roy Cone II, stabbed her everywhere.
Detectives said they were alone at a house on Northeast 12th Avenue and they believe the house belongs to Cones' mother.
"It's a sad thing. I feel bad for her. Ifeel bad for Roy. I knew him in passing. He is a real nice guy," said David Watson who lives next door.
"Petty strange to have something like that happen here because normally it's really quiet around here," said Billy Butler who lives in the neighborhood.
Officers with the Ocala Police Department arrived at the scene and spotted Cone walking down the driveway. He was immediately arrested.
"He made statements. Spontaneously they were indicative of having done this. He apologized for it," said Sgt. Angy Scroble.
Feingold was first taken to Ocala Regional Medical Center and then transported to Shands Hospital in Gainesville.
The arrest report states Cone said "I know I am going to the gas chamber."
Later he told an officer "I'm sorry for all this. They took all I had," said Cone.
Sgt. Scroble with OPD said Cone, his nephew Aaron Feingold and the victim were all temporarily watching Cones' mothers home, while she was in the hospital with pneumonia.
"Apparently there is some sort of dispute going on," said Sgt. Scroble.
Detectives believe it has to do with a relatives estate, but family members refuse to tell me what's going on or whose estate the argument is about.
"I don't think it's the whole entire worlds business. Family matters are family matters."
We tried getting an interview with Cone, but he is currently on suicide watch at the Marion County Jail and is not available for an interview.
He is charged with attempted second degree murder.
Feingold and her unborn child are in critical condition at Shands Hospital in Gainesville.
- Pregnant Woman Stabbed Dozens of Times and Survives
- Florida's New Child Abuse Law Could Cause More Harm Than Good
- More than 20 Vehicle Windows Damaged by Someone with a BB Gun
- Elderly Woman Stabbed During Home Invasion
- Lamb Goes For More Than $82,000 At Ocala Youth Fair
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Ocala Man has more time to get a Heart Transplant
- Gainesville Police Looking for Missing and Endangered Woman
- 35-Year-Old Ocala Woman Accused of Having Sex with Minor
- City Of Alachua Opens Multi-Million Doors To New Police Department by Stacey Samuel