Reserve Deputy Arrested
In Bradford County, a newly sworn in reserve deputy is arrested for domestic battery.
Over the weekend deputies responded to a 911 hang up call from a gas station in Keystone Heights.
At the scene responders met with the wife of Ronald Gassaway.
She said the two were involved in a domestic dispute that became physical.
The woman had minor injuries which did not require medical attention.
Gassaway was contacted and voluntarily went to the Sheriff's office for questioning.
The man was arrested after interviewers determined that he was withholding information.
- Bradford County Corrections Deputy Arrested For Sexual Battery Against A Minor
- ACSO Recruiting Reserve Deputies
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Woman Arrested; Awaiting Transport to Bradford County
- Nine Arrested in Bradford County Undercover Rx Pill Bust
- One of Bradford County's "Most Wanted" Arrested in Puerto Rico
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Bradford County Corrections Officer Arrested for Attempted Murder
- Marion County Deputy Arrested for Soliciting Prostitution
- Deputies Serve 17th Warrant Arrest On Alachua County Man