Sample Ballots Mailed in Gainesville
GAINESVILLE - City of Gainesville voters should soon receive their blue and white sample ballot for the March 19 City of Gainesville Election in the mail.
The sample ballot includes the Gainesville Mayor and District 4 races and a City of Gainesville Charter Amendment question relating to City election dates and terms of office.
You will also find a list of all City of Gainesville Polling Places as well as information on Early Voting, Absentee Voting and Election Day Voting.
Voters can mark their sample ballot and bring it with them to the polls.
If you do not receive your ballot by the end of the week, call the Supervisor of Elections Office at (352) 374-5252.
You may also view sample ballots online at www.VoteAlachua.com by clicking on “Upcoming Elections” in the upper right hand corner, then “Sample Ballots” or may view their individual ballot by clicking on “My Voter Information Page” in the upper right hand corner.
- Columbia County Sample Ballots
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot
- USPS to Announce Closure of Mail Processing Facilities
- Potential Changes To How You Cast Your Ballot
- Saving the Mail: Postal Workers Rally Nationwide
- New School Tax on Ballot
- Transportation Tax to Go on Ballot
- Botched Ballots in Columbia County Raising Candidate and Voter Concerns
- Columbia County Working on Balancing Ballot Mistake
- Political Direct Mail Advertising, Hit or Miss with Voters