Sample Ballots Mailed in Gainesville
GAINESVILLE - City of Gainesville voters should soon receive their blue and white sample ballot for the March 19 City of Gainesville Election in the mail.
The sample ballot includes the Gainesville Mayor and District 4 races and a City of Gainesville Charter Amendment question relating to City election dates and terms of office.
You will also find a list of all City of Gainesville Polling Places as well as information on Early Voting, Absentee Voting and Election Day Voting.
Voters can mark their sample ballot and bring it with them to the polls.
If you do not receive your ballot by the end of the week, call the Supervisor of Elections Office at (352) 374-5252.
You may also view sample ballots online at www.VoteAlachua.com by clicking on “Upcoming Elections” in the upper right hand corner, then “Sample Ballots” or may view their individual ballot by clicking on “My Voter Information Page” in the upper right hand corner.
- Columbia County Sample Ballots
- USPS to Announce Closure of Mail Processing Facilities
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office E-mail Causes Controversy Over Racism
- Fraud through E-mails
- Schools On Alert After Mailed Threats
- Man Received Fake Checks in Mail
- E-mail Sent To Taylor, Bean and Whitaker Employees
- Mail Carrier Attacked by Ocala Man
- Deadline Passes for First Class Mail Christmas Arrival