Suspension Lifted for FAMU Choir
Published March 14th, 2013
Florida A & M University's Concert Choir is off suspension.
It had been under investigation for hazing.
Last month, someone claimed the choir engaged in verbal and physical hazing as well as isolation.
A school spokeswoman says the University has made changes to enhance it's zero tolerance policy against the practice, but says the allegations were unfounded.
This comes after drum major Robert Champion died in a 2011 hazing incident on board a band bus.
Several students are facing manslaughter charges in his death.
- National Honor Choir Student
- Sonlight Youth Choir and Band 2012 Benefit Concert
- Roam Towing Violations Means Six Month Suspension
- 8/6/12 Fitzness Minute: Suspension Band Training
- Temporary Suspension On Homeless Program
- Off-Shore Oil Drilling Ban Lifted
- Lift Off from the Space Coast!
- City of Ocala Lifts Hiring Freeze
- Meal Ban Lifted for Gainesville's Homeless on Three Holidays
- Women in Combat, Ban Lifted