Teen Arrested after Store Break-In
MARION COUNTY--A teen is facing Grand Theft charges after he broke into a convenience store on Thursday.
Surveillance video helped deputies catch the teen.
The footage shows him busting through the roof of the Kwik King on U.S. 441 using an axe.
He then climbs through the hole and takes several cans of the alcoholic beverage called 4 Loko and Monster energy drinks.
Detectives found the teen later Thursday morning in a vacant home not far from the store.
- Three arrested for Gainesville car break-in
- Attempted Car Break-Ins
- Car break-ins on the rise in Gainesville
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Another Arrest Made in Robbery of Ocala Convenience Store
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
- Two arrested for cigarette theft
- Senior Citizen Arrested for Grand Theft
- Val-U Car Owner Arrested for Grand-Theft Auto