Woman Punches Child in Face
Detectives responded to a domestic battery call at North Florida Regional Medical Center.
The 11-year old boy told them that Astrid Medina-Martinez punched him in the face during an altercation.
Medina-Martinez says the boy was playing with cousins in the kitchen.
She told him to stop playing and then shoved his head repeatedly.
A small scuffle followed resulting in the punch.
The boy's mother saw the incident from another room.
- Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges
- Ocala Woman Faces Child Neglect Charges
- Football Coach Facing Trial
- Ocala Residents Facing Increased Electric Bills
- Woman faces 30 Years for Hit and Run Death
- Marion County Man Charged with Possessing Child Pornography
- Attorney faces Child Porn Charges
- Intoxicated Parents Arrested, Face Child Neglect Charges
- Gator Swim Club Coach Faces Child Sex Charges
- Woman Accepts Plea Deal For Dog Attack