Advantage Towing gets 10 citations for Illegal Towing
GAINESVILLE - Roam towing has a long and controversial history in Gainesville.
"Advantage Towing" could be suspended after Gainesville Police recieved several complaints from people who attended the Santa Fe Spring Arts Festvial.
Police say workers from Advantage Towing illegally towed several cars from the Sun Trust Bank in Downtown Gainesville.
After investigating Advantage Tow, investigators cited them for 10 cases of illegally towing cars.
Police say the owner of Adavantage Towing, Susan Forron signed a contract with Sun Trust to tow illegally parked cars.
The problem, the contract doesn't take effect until Friday, April 19th.
Forron was unavailalbe for comment.
- Gainesville's Advantage Towing Under Investigation
- Advantage Towing Could Be Facing Felony Charges
- Almost No Citations One Month into Texting Ban
- Seniors vs. Crime Project - Have You Been Taken Advantage of?
- Women's Advantage Annual Health Fair
- Towing Companies Won't Be Suspended
- Tow Lot Owner: Arrest Unfair
- Towing Refunds
- Roam Towing Violations Means Six Month Suspension
- Driver's Beware Roam Towing Is Still In Effect