Campaign Signs Can Be Recycled
Political candidates often vow they will "clean up this town." Now they have a new way to do so, win or lose. The people with the Solid Waste Division are partnering with Recycling Services of America and WCA. They want to give mayoral candidates and their supporters the chance to recycle their campaign signs for free. Usually, these signs are thrown away and add more trash to the landfill.
Recyclables --including cardboard, plastic, or metal yard sign stakes-- can be brought to the Public Works Building on Northwest 39th Avenue. City leaders say if the program is successful, they will make it available for each election cycle.
- Campaign Signs
- Obama Campaign: Romney Can't Buy the Presidency
- RECYCLING CENTERS MARION COUNTY
- Recycling Centers Code Enforcement
- Recycling Center Hours
- Marion County has More to Recycle
- Break in at Ocala Recycling Center- Fourth Time This Year
- Curbside Recycling for Ocalans
- Curb- Side Recycling Coming to Ocala
- Christmas Light Recycling Locations