First Apperance for Suspect in Crab Festival Shooting
The man arrested in connection with the Crab Festival multiple shootings in Levy County over the weekend, made his first appearance in a Marion County courtroom on Monday.
Nineteen-year-old Devonte Tremaine Ocasio heard the judge read the list of charges he is facing.
The charges include attempted first degree murder, discharge of fire arm with injury, aggravated of assault with a firearm and possession of a firearm.
During his first appearance Ocasio said he will be representing himeself.
His bond is set at $1.5 million.
This afternoon Ocasio was extradicted to Levy County.
- Witness Testimony Begins in Devonte Ocasio Murder Trial
- Judge Declares Mistrial in Williston Crab Fest Shooting
- Deputies Make Arrest in Williston "Crab Fest" Shooting
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Triple Murder Suspect Makes First Appearance
- Shooting In Williston Kills One, Detectives Looking For Suspect
- Palatka's Blue Crab Festival Cancelled For 2009
- Crab Fest Shooting Trial Day One
- Man Charged With Jacksonville Girl's Death Has First Appearance in Court
- Teen Makes First Court Appearance for Dunnellon Murder