Gainesville Property Management Group Under Investigation
ALACHUA COUNTY- A little way into the investigation of Sun Lu Properties, embezzlement charges have already been taken to the State Attorney’s office.
What’s left are a handful of homeowner’s associations looking for answers and their money.
Gainesville Police OfficerBen Tobias says,“Well we’ve got an open investigation into Sun Lu properties and their property manager Sally Ann Wilson.Our investigation is revealing that she is misappropriating some funds bywiriting company checks,which she has control over and then depositing them into her personal account.”
Sun Lu Properties opened in 1987 and Sally Ann Wilson has been working there since 2003.
In order to protect yourself from financial fraud, GPD and area homeowners associations recommend closely monitoring online banking and having multiple signatories on larger accounts.
- Gainesville's Advantage Towing Under Investigation
- Higher Property Values Means Homeowners Pay More to Schools
- More Homeowners Associations Victimized
- Lamplighter Bus Service Shot Down By Property Managers
- State fines Ocala property manager
- Medical Group Under Fire by Gay Rights Activists
- Dignity Village now under city management
- Former Gainesville Sun Delivery Man Arrested for String of Burglaries
- Gainesville Sun paper deliveryman caught breaking into car
- UF Police Investigate Facebook Fraud