Man Jailed After Sexually Assaulting A Child
GAINESVILLE- A Gainesville man is behind bars after sexually assaulting a 10 year old child.
According to Gainesville police, Gabriel Tillman, 28, says he remembers being drunk, but cannot remember if the child's mother was present in the home during the incident.
Tillman, also known as "Boo", was identified by the victim from a photo line up.
This past December, Tillman was released from a medium security prison in Florida after a cocaine conviction.
He is now charged with sexual assault and his bond is set at $350,000.
- Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting a Child
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- Third Allegation of Sexual Assault Lands Live Oak Couple in Suwannee Jail
- Victim of Sexual Assault Comes Forward After 16 years
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault
- Man Arrested For Sexual Assault
- Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Children
- Man Accused of Sexually Assaulting Woman In Hawthorne Field
- Man Sexually Assaulted, Robbed At Ocala Hotel
- GPD: Surveillance Video Shows Man Involved in Sexual Assault