Man Jailed After Sexually Assaulting A Child
GAINESVILLE- A Gainesville man is behind bars after sexually assaulting a 10 year old child.
According to Gainesville police, Gabriel Tillman, 28, says he remembers being drunk, but cannot remember if the child's mother was present in the home during the incident.
Tillman, also known as "Boo", was identified by the victim from a photo line up.
This past December, Tillman was released from a medium security prison in Florida after a cocaine conviction.
He is now charged with sexual assault and his bond is set at $350,000.
- Man Arrested for Sexually Assaulting a Child
- Williston Man Arrested After Victim Tells Police She Was Sexually Assaulted
- A man is behind bars after sexually assaulting a woman in a hotel room
- North Central Florida man in jail after months-long sexual relationship with minor
- Third Allegation of Sexual Assault Lands Live Oak Couple in Suwannee Jail
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault
- Victim of Sexual Assault Comes Forward After 16 years
- County Attorney out of jail after charged with sex assault
- Police Still Looking for Man Suspected of Sexually Assaulting Teenage Girl
- Search for Man Accused of Sexual Assault