Marion County Residents Clean Up Fatal Crash Site
MARION COUNTY- A North Central florida community is still mourning the loss of two young men and praying the recovery of two others days after a fatal traffic accident.
Tv20’s chris gilmore says that until recently debris from the crash was still visible from the roadway, but today a family came together to cleanup for closure.
Patricia Shaw is a friend of several of the victims and feels the crash should have been cleaned up sooner,
“You have to come cleanup a mess that should’ve been cleaned up by somebody.”
The mess that marion county resident Patricia Shaw describes is what’s left 4 days after a fatal crash on W highway 329 near north Marion Middle School .
Bryan Blunt was driving a 2008 dodge along County Road 329 Thursday morning before veering off the road and into a tree.
The crash killed blunt and his passenger cornelius rawls junior and left Eddie Woods and Demontay Billups hospitalized with serious injuries.
Florida Highway Patrol Representatives believe that wet roads may have contributed to the accident.
- Koppers Site Cleanup Agreement Reached
- Operation Clean Sweep Busts Wrong Man
- Lake City Residents Waiting for Relief After Debby
- Archer Residents Voice their Concerns on the Archer Braid Trail
- Suwannee County Residents Call on Power of Prayer for Jane Doe
- A Reason to Celebrate for Suwannee County Residents in Storm Affected Areas
- Live Oak Opens Shelter for Displaced Debby Residents
- Fatal Car Crash in Marion County
- Fatal Marion Crash
- Crime Scene Clean-Up