Marion County Residents Clean Up Fatal Crash Site
MARION COUNTY- A North Central florida community is still mourning the loss of two young men and praying the recovery of two others days after a fatal traffic accident.
Tv20’s chris gilmore says that until recently debris from the crash was still visible from the roadway, but today a family came together to cleanup for closure.
Patricia Shaw is a friend of several of the victims and feels the crash should have been cleaned up sooner,
“You have to come cleanup a mess that should’ve been cleaned up by somebody.”
The mess that marion county resident Patricia Shaw describes is what’s left 4 days after a fatal crash on W highway 329 near north Marion Middle School .
Bryan Blunt was driving a 2008 dodge along County Road 329 Thursday morning before veering off the road and into a tree.
The crash killed blunt and his passenger cornelius rawls junior and left Eddie Woods and Demontay Billups hospitalized with serious injuries.
Florida Highway Patrol Representatives believe that wet roads may have contributed to the accident.
- Koppers Site Cleanup Agreement Reached
- Fatal Car Crash in Marion County
- A Reason to Celebrate for Suwannee County Residents in Storm Affected Areas
- Suwannee County Residents Call on Power of Prayer for Jane Doe
- Paddling Scheduled to Return to Marion County Elementary Schools
- Marion County Man Arrested on Multiple Charges of Child Pornography
- Operation Clean Sweep Busts Wrong Man
- Fire at Wood Resource Recovery Site Limits Visibility in Northwest Gainesville
- Thanksgiving Holiday Ends in Fatal Hit and Run Accident for FSU Student
- Williston Fatal Shooting Investigation Continues