Marion County Woman Arrested for DUI with Three Kids in Car
Marion County - 26 year old Kimberly Noelle Martin of Summerfield was arrested just after 4 a.m. Thursday on three separate charges.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office received a call about a drunk driver at a convenience store.
A witness told deputies, Martin "came speeding into the parking lot and slammed on the brakes in front of the gas pumps."
The witness could smell the alcohol and could see three small children in the back seat of the car. The witness was able to get the car keys from Martin.
A Marion County Sheriff's Office sergeant conducted field sobriety exercises, all of which Martin failed.
The three children in the car with her were 9 years old, 6 years old and six months old.
While searching Martin, the deputies found oxycodone tablets. Later, Martin blew a .21 on the breathalyzer.
- Three car pileup sends several to hospital
- Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
- Man Arrested for Riding on Three Tires and Fleeing Accident
- Woman Receives DUI Charge After Hitting An Unmarked Police Car
- Two DUI Arrests With Children in the Car
- Marion County man arrested after stealing a pizza delivery car
- DUI Crackdown
- Kids Helping Kids
- Three arrested for Gainesville car break-in
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three