Spirit of Faith Announces Location of Future Dream Center to Congregation
GAINESVILLE - As some of you celebrate for Easter, one local church is also celebratnig - thanks to a unanimous decision made by the city of Gainesville plan board.
This week the plan board granted the Spirit of Faith Church a special permit to buy the land that currently houses the Dove World Outreach Center.
Pastor Ken Claytor, who founded the Spirit of Faith Church six years ago, announced his plans to his congregation today.
An announcement coinciding with the Easter holiday.
Neither side is discussing price just yet, but Claytor asked his congragation for their continued monetary support of the new dream center.
This was the last sunday the church will meet at the Phillips Center for the Performing Arts, and they hope to be operating on the Dove World Outreach site by September.
- Spirit Of Faith Officially Opens Its Doors
- Terry Jones Arrested as Spirit of Faith Opens on Former Dove Property
- Commissioners Meet to Discuss Future of Empowerment Center
- International K-12 Teacher of the Year Award Announced
- Alachua County School Board announces dedicated early learning center
- Graduation Congregation
- Duck Dynasty's Miss Kay Talks Faith, Family & Food
- People Keeping Faith After Tornadoes
- Candidates Forum, Faith's Role
- A Local Muslim Leader Has Faith that Pastor Jones Will Change His Mind...