Three Arrested in Marion County
Published April 24th, 2013
A trio of men are behind bars in Marion County facing drug charges.
Rubin Jones Junior, Joseph Vickers, and Charles Thomas Junior were arrested at a house on West Mckinney Avenue in Dunnellon Tuesday morning.
The Unified Drug Enforcement strike team seized 18,000 dollars in cash, ten grams of crack, three grams of powder cocaine, and three guns and prescription pills.
Jones and Vickers had warrants out for their arrests.
- Three Arrests Made for Citra Mobile Home Fires
- Man Arrested for Riding on Three Tires and Fleeing Accident
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Three Marion County Facilities Linked to Meningitis Outbreak
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Three Men Arrested for Allegedly Cooking Meth Inside a Bronson Home
- Three Arrested for Child Neglect in Lake City
- Three of four arrested in Archer shooting
- Three car pileup sends several to hospital
- Marion County Deputy Arrested