Vote 2013: Gainesville Mayor Lowe on Why He Should Be Re-elected
Published April 16th, 2013
GAINESVILLE - The two finalists for mayor of Gainesville are out of time. An eventful election campaign is coming to a close as voters head to the polls on Tuesday.
But with the latest poll showing nearly a quarter of the electorate still undecided, TV20 caught up with both candidates to hear their final appeals to voters.
We asked each candidate the same three questions: (1) What do you see as the 3 biggest challenges facing Gainesville over the next decade? (2) What's the most significant difference between you and your opponent? (3) Bottom line, what makes you the best choice for mayor?
Mayor Craig Lowe's raw answers can be viewed in the video above. To see the responses of his challenger, Ed Braddy, click here.
- Vote 2013: Ed Braddy on Why He Should Be Elected Mayor of Gainesville
- Election Day 2013: Weller Wins Another Term in High Springs, McIntosh Incumbents Re-elected
- Vote 2013: Wells Wins Another Term, Runoff in Mayoral Race
- Governor Rick Scott Wins Re-Election
- Marion County Sheriff will not Seek Re-Election
- Lowe Narrowly Beats Out Marsh In Gainesville Mayoral Election
- Obama Powers To Re-election Despite Weak Economy
- Scott Uses Free Media to Help His Re-election
- Florida Prosecutor in Martin Case Wins Re-election
- Mayor Craig Lowe Could Still Win The Election