Williston Fatal Shooting Investigation Continues
WILLISTON, Fla.- 36 year old Barry Barney was killed last night after shots were fired near County Road 318 East of the City of Williston.
For more than the past 20 years that's the same roadway where the Crab Festival has been held.
Harold Brown says he heard the shots that rang out right next door to his house.
The shots that ended Barry Barney’s life, “Pop pop pop and about five shots fired and about 5 seconds and it quit and went back again.”
No one has come forward with a clear description of who pulled the trigger that left 1 and dead and four injured, but Levy County sheriff Bobby McCollum says someone knows
Forward any tips to Crimestoppers at 1-877-349-8477 or Lt. Scott Tummond at 352-486-5111.
- First Apperance for Suspect in Crab Festival Shooting
- Judge Declares Mistrial in Williston Crab Fest Shooting
- Deputies Make Arrest in Williston "Crab Fest" Shooting
- Fatal Shooting in Williston
- Marion County Residents Clean Up Fatal Crash Site
- Thanksgiving Holiday Ends in Fatal Hit and Run Accident for FSU Student
- Ocala Meat & Sheep Festival
- Williston Non Profit Service Dog Organization Still Operational After Losing VA Contract
- Williston Burglary Traced to South Florida Flea Market
- Budget Planning Exposes Lingering Problems in Williston