Bob Peeling Day
Call it courage.
A gentle giant of a guidance counselor-- taken away from his beloved middle school-- made a triumphant return this week.
Bob Peeling has worked at Lake Butler Middle School for 19 years, but was forced to stop working in January when doctors found a tumor on his spine.
After 22 rounds of radiation, Peeling returned to work and this week, the school honored him with "Bob Peeling Day."
This is his story-- told to us by his former students and colleagues.
- Opening of Bob Graham Center for Public Service Gives Pause to Former Governors
- Meet Bob Albert
- Bob Graham Center for Public Service Nominations
- GRU GM Bob Hunzinger Announces Plans to Resign
- Bob's River Place Waits For "To-Do List"
- TV 20's Bob William;s Honored for Community Service
- "Bob's River Place" Open For Play As Usual
- "Bob's River Place" Will Stay Open Upon Meeting Permits
- Residents Fight to Keep "Bob's River Place" Open
- Students Kick Off Veterans Day Festivities One Day Early