Capuchin Monkey is Officially Legal
GAINESVILLE - He is officially legal but still must stay in his cage.
Staff members with "Jungle Friend’s Primate Sanctuary" celebrated birthday boy Tyler’s 18th birthday.
He is a capuchin from New York and was brought to the sanctuary on north state road 121 after he became an aggressive pet.
They say Tyler also has type two diabetes, which was caused by a poor diet from his previous owner.
Sanctuary staff members are celebrating another birthday on Thursday.
Buddie the weeper capuchin is turning 17.
- FWC Officials Set Trap for Missing Monkey
- Wildlife Officials Ready for License Free Fishing
- Florida Keys Man Charged with Threating Officials
- Tyler the Capuchin Turns 18
- Monkey Rescued in Gainesville
- Losing Pet Monkey is Like Losing a Daughter Says Pet Monkey Owner
- Art For Monkeys, By Monkeys
- Obama Urges World Leaders To Pressure Russia Out Of Crimea Through Legal And Diplomatic Actions
- Zimmerman's Attorneys Asking State to Cover Legal Expenses
- Support for Legalizing Marijuana at All-Time High