Capuchin Monkey is Officially Legal
GAINESVILLE - He is officially legal but still must stay in his cage.
Staff members with "Jungle Friend’s Primate Sanctuary" celebrated birthday boy Tyler’s 18th birthday.
He is a capuchin from New York and was brought to the sanctuary on north state road 121 after he became an aggressive pet.
They say Tyler also has type two diabetes, which was caused by a poor diet from his previous owner.
Sanctuary staff members are celebrating another birthday on Thursday.
Buddie the weeper capuchin is turning 17.
- FWC Officials Set Trap for Missing Monkey
- Monkey Rescued in Gainesville
- Tyler the Capuchin Turns 18
- Losing Pet Monkey is Like Losing a Daughter Says Pet Monkey Owner
- Art For Monkeys, By Monkeys
- Monkey Buisness
- Obama Urges World Leaders To Pressure Russia Out Of Crimea Through Legal And Diplomatic Actions
- Zimmerman's Attorneys Asking State to Cover Legal Expenses
- Jungle Friends Sanctuary Receiving Endangered Monkeys
- More Monkeys arrive at Jungle Friends Primate Sanctuary