City and County Leaders Need Public Input
GAINESVILLE - The city of Gainesville is purchasing and converting the old correctional institution into Gainesville Community Innovation (GCI).
In conjunction with this project, the City of Gainesville/Alachua County Office on Homelessness is conducting an Alachua County Community Needs Survey.
GCI will not be limited to homeless services, but rather, will look at what the community as a whole needs and wants.
Officials hope to have this survey filled out by as many residents of Alachua County and the city of Gainesville.
If you are a resident and would like to have your voice heard, then click on the link below.
- Hampton City Leaders Dispute State Audit, as Sheriff Considers Criminal Charges
- Gainesville City Leaders Debate Implementing Fire Assessment Fees
- City Leaders Bar Minors from Bars
- Business Reaction to City Leader Meeting
- Conversation with City Leaders
- With New Fiscal Year Approaching, City Leaders are Working to Budget Biomass Plant
- Alachua & Newberry City Leaders Ask for Bed Tax Dollars
- City Leader Disagrees with how Federal Agents Handled Taylor Bean
- Grace Marketplace Officials Update City Leaders on Progress
- City Leaders Tackle Affirmative Action Goals