Escaped Inmate Found
Published May 16th, 2013
The Alachua County inmate that escaped from their work release program last weeks is back behind bars.
Timothy Golphin was arrested by Gainesville Police after an officer found him on Northwest 9th Street Tuesday.
Golphin ran away last Friday and he will now face more charges.
He entered work release on April 23rd after being arrested on probation violation charges.
He was placed on probation for a violent crime, domestic battery.
- Two Escaped Inmates Caught
- Inmate Escapes From Alachua County Work Release Center
- Escaped Inmate Nabbed
- Putnam Inmate Shot During Escape Attempt
- Lake City Inmate Attempts to Escape from Work Camp
- Fla. Inmate Tries To Escape By Putting Dummy In Bed
- Gilchrist County Inmate Escape
- Escaped Work Release Inmate Back In Custody
- Two Guards Accused Of Beating An Inmate Are Found Not Guilty
- RV Crash on I-75; Troopers Rescue Escaped Dog