Facebook Page For 12 Year - Old Crash Victim
COLUMBIA COUNTY - A twelve year - old girl is dead after two cars collided last night in Columbia County.
According to the FHP report, Joshua Orndorff of Tallahassee ran a stop sign at the intersection of Southwest King Street and State Road 47.
There, he hit the left front of a dodge pick - up driven by Norma Schenck of Fort White.
The front of Orndorff's vehicle struck a utility pole on the east shoulder of State Road 47.
Schenck's truck also traveled onto that same shoulder, where the vehicle overturned, ejecting both Schenck and her twelve year - old passenger, Megan Rigdon.
Columbia County Emergency Medical Services pronounced the girl dead at the crash scene.
A facebook page has been set up in memory of Megan to help raise funds for the Schenck family.
It is not yet known if alcohol was a contributing factor in the crash.
Please visit here to access the Schenck family's Facebook page to help.
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- Bus Crash Kills 9 year old
- Old George Zimmerman MySpace Page Surfaces
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job
- Crash Victim Mother Speaks
- Crash Victim Remembered
- Sheriff's Deputy One of Two Victims Injured in Series of Car Crashes
- Last Three Victims Identified in I-75 Crash
- Deadly Crash Victims' Family Speaks Out
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old