Facebook Page For 12 Year - Old Crash Victim
COLUMBIA COUNTY - A twelve year - old girl is dead after two cars collided last night in Columbia County.
According to the FHP report, Joshua Orndorff of Tallahassee ran a stop sign at the intersection of Southwest King Street and State Road 47.
There, he hit the left front of a dodge pick - up driven by Norma Schenck of Fort White.
The front of Orndorff's vehicle struck a utility pole on the east shoulder of State Road 47.
Schenck's truck also traveled onto that same shoulder, where the vehicle overturned, ejecting both Schenck and her twelve year - old passenger, Megan Rigdon.
Columbia County Emergency Medical Services pronounced the girl dead at the crash scene.
A facebook page has been set up in memory of Megan to help raise funds for the Schenck family.
It is not yet known if alcohol was a contributing factor in the crash.
Please visit here to access the Schenck family's Facebook page to help.
- 17-year-old dies in crash; 19-year-old injured
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- Crash on Waldo Road Kills Five-Year-Old Girl
- 15 Year Old Severely Injured in Raceway Crash
- Ten year old dead in I-75 crash
- Police say 13-year-old steals car & crashes
- Old George Zimmerman MySpace Page Surfaces
- Bus Crash Kills 9 year old
- 4-year-old dies after being strangled by 11-year-old, according to deputies
- 85 Year Old Woman Laid Off After 68 Years At Same Job