Levy County Sheriff's Office Cracks Down on Career Criminals
LEVY COUNTY, Fla.- For the fourth time in his life, 40 year old Timothy Cobb will be serving a prison sentence.
It's part of the punishment he's receiving in response to convictions on theft and burglary charges.
Levy County Sheriff's Deputies say they're making repeat offenders a priority to look out for.
Lieutenant with the Levy County Sheriff's Office says, "as a law enforcement agency it's harder to catch the person that's been to prison, been educated bythe crimes they've committed prior to and were ultimately caught for."
Cobb plans says the rehab he receives in prison doesn't work.
Until he can find the help he needs, Tummond feels Cobb is in the right place.
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Sheriff's Office Auction Benefits Local Gun Dealers
- Violent Criminal Organization In Columbia County Arrested
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Another Johnson Steps Down From Levy County Sheriff's Office
- Gainesville Police Cracking Down on Jaywalking
- Family of Levy County Shooter Releases Statement
- Levy County Deputies Make Second Meth Bust in Two Days
- Ring of Criminals Connected To 50 Burglaries Arrested