Marion County Man Arrested for Credit Card Fraud
A Marion County man is facing dozens of charges for stealing a woman's debit card.
Deputies say 39-year-old William Washington used the victim's card 15 times during a six hour span.
All the withdrawals totaling nearly 1,500 dollars took place at a convenience store along Jacksonville Road in Ocala.
Security Video form the store and the victim's help, helped deputies catch Washington.
He's been charged with grand theft, petit theft, and fraudulent use of credit cards.
- Suspects Arrested in Credit Card Fraud
- Authorities In Marion County Looking For Thieves Who Stole Car And Credit Cards
- Three Busted for Credit Card Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Credit Card Thief Arrested
- Two Arrested for Using Counterfeit Credit Cards
- Gainesville Police Arrest Two In Credit Card Scam
- Man Buys Car Using Stolen Credit Card
- Fake credit cards found in Alachua County
- Alachua County Man Arrested For SNAP Fraud