Women's Advantage Annual Health Fair
GAINESVILLE - UF & Shands hosted the Women's Advantage Health Fair on Thursday, and some 400 fair goers met with doctors and other professionals.
At the fair you could get free screenings for cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, bone density and thyroid ultrasounds.
The event always takes place during women's health week.
There was an emphasis this year on colon cancer.
- Women's Health Handbook Part 1: What to expect in your 20's
- Women's Health Handbook Part 3: Tips for the 40's
- Women's Health Handbook P2: The 30's
- Your Health: Women's Wellness In The New Year
- Women's Health Handbook Part 4: Tips for the 50's
- 27th Annual Hoggetowne Medieval Faire
- Florida Men's and Women's Diving Coach Donnie Craine Dies in Boating Accident
- Uncensored Women's Event
- 50th Annual Fine Arts Festival in Cedar Key This Weekend
- 28th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook This Weekend