World-Wide Bellydance Flash-Mob
Dancers put on the show at the Hippodrome Theater in downtown Gainesville on Saturday with the purpose to raise funds and awareness for local women and children in shelters.
Here in Gainesville, the event was locally partnered with Peaceful Paths.
This is something that happens around the world to raise money for a great cause and to raise awareness.
- FLASH MOB HITS THE STREETS OF MARION COUNTY
- Peaceful Paths Receives $1 Million Donation
- Peaceful Paths Day After The Fire
- Peaceful Paths expanding campus, services
- Peaceful Paths unveils a new housing campus
- Peaceful Paths Breaks Ground for New Building
- Peaceful Paths Reopens
- Peaceful Paths On The Road To Recovery
- Peaceful Paths seeks donations to help repair damages
- Slowing Drivers Down- Speed Trailer with Flashing Lights