World-Wide Bellydance Flash-Mob
Dancers put on the show at the Hippodrome Theater in downtown Gainesville on Saturday with the purpose to raise funds and awareness for local women and children in shelters.
Here in Gainesville, the event was locally partnered with Peaceful Paths.
This is something that happens around the world to raise money for a great cause and to raise awareness.
- FLASH MOB HITS THE STREETS OF MARION COUNTY
- Peaceful Paths Day After The Fire
- Peaceful Paths Breaks Ground for New Building
- Peaceful Paths Reopens
- Peaceful Paths On The Road To Recovery
- Peaceful Paths Receives $1 Million Donation
- Wide Open Race For District 10 Seat
- Florida's State-Wide Budget Cuts Hit Home for UF Professors
- Youth Summit Hopes To Prevent Kids From Going Down The Wrong Path
- State Wide Drug Raid