"Bulls For Boobs" Rodeo for Breast Cancer
Published June 8th, 2013
It's not every day that you have a chance to ride a bull painted pink and wearing a ballerina tu-tu.
But in Chiefland, 22 professional bull riders rose to the challenge for the sake of raising money for cancer research.
The Renegade Bullrider's Associations' "Bulls for Boobs" rodeo had tons of bull rides...With the pink bull taking the grand stage to raise money for Michelle-O-Gram.
Michelle-O-Gram is a local breast cancer prevention organization that helps women without insurance get mammograms and other help they need during their fight against cancer.
Event organizers say this event is a personal one in the community.
The totals aren't in yet but organizers are hoping to raise close to $10,000.
- "Bulls for Boobs" Rodeo Interview
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- Breast Cancer Screening Controversy
- Breast Cancer Charity Scam
- Hairstylist Shaves Head to Support Friend With Breast Cancer
- Marion County Officers Support Breast Cancer
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer
- Your Health: Beating Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Doctors Say Mammograms Still the Best Method for Early Detection