"Bulls For Boobs" Rodeo for Breast Cancer
Published June 8th, 2013
It's not every day that you have a chance to ride a bull painted pink and wearing a ballerina tu-tu.
But in Chiefland, 22 professional bull riders rose to the challenge for the sake of raising money for cancer research.
The Renegade Bullrider's Associations' "Bulls for Boobs" rodeo had tons of bull rides...With the pink bull taking the grand stage to raise money for Michelle-O-Gram.
Michelle-O-Gram is a local breast cancer prevention organization that helps women without insurance get mammograms and other help they need during their fight against cancer.
Event organizers say this event is a personal one in the community.
The totals aren't in yet but organizers are hoping to raise close to $10,000.
- "Bulls for Boobs" Rodeo Interview
- "Pedal-Off" raises $20,000 for breast cancer
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- Ten Month Old Baby Attacked By Pit Bull
- Breast Cancer Prevention
- Your Health: Treating Breast Cancer With New Technology
- Marion County Officers Support Breast Cancer
- Hairstylist Shaves Head to Support Friend With Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Charity Scam
- Medical Spotlight: Breastfeeding and Breast Cancer