Check Fraud Scheme Broken Up in Putnam County
PUTNAM COUNTY - Four people are behind bars, accused of participating in a check fraud scheme.
Investigators say Lindsay Smith, Robert Ostrender, Edward Zaccheo, and Bobbie Martin cashed $4,600 worth of fake checks at several stories in Putnam County.
All face numerous charges and remain behind bars.
A fifth suspect has not yet been arrested.
- Columbia County Woman Arrested for $160,000 In Medicaid Fraud
- Two Putnam County Detectives Fired After Bar Fight
- Possible Cause of Kevin Ware's Broken Leg
- New Law On Restaurant Inspection Checks
- Fla. Court Upholds Weekly Check-in for Offenders
- Fla. Woman Charged with Haitian Visa Fraud
- Breathalyzers, Most Cop Cars Don't Carry Them
- Summerfield Man Hit By Marion County Sheriff's Patrol Car
- Wildfire Hazards for Homeowners
- Woman Arrested in Walmart Fraud Scheme