Community Legal Services Offering Help With Foreclosure
Ocala, Fla. -- The economy may be recovering, but many are still suffering as shown by the latest numbers from the Florida Deparment of Economic Opportunity.
The unemployment rate released Friday shows more people in Alachua and Marion counties are unemployed.
In Alachua, May's 5.3% unemployment rate is up half a percent from April.
In Marion County, 7.8% unemployment is up a little from April's 7.3 percent, although still down from this time last year.
One local group is offering assistance where they can, by helping Marion County homeowners.
Community Legal Services of Mid Florida hosted an event with Fannie Mae representatvies and several other legal and financial advisors to offer free advice and counseling to homeowners struggling with their mortgage or facing foreclosure.
CLSMF helps home owners in Citrus, Flagler, Hernando, Lake, Marion, Osceola, Putnam, Sumter or Volusia counties.
For more information, call 1-855-523-9150 or visit www.clsmf.org.
- Marion County Animal Service Needs Help
- Marion County To Offer Free H1N1 Vaccines to Residents
- Marion County Health Department Offering H1N1 Vaccines
- Voluntary Pre-K Summer Classes Offered in Marion County
- Marion County School District Consolidates Custodial Services
- Hotline Provides Help To Homeowners Facing Foreclosure
- New Hotline To Help Floridians Facing Foreclosure
- Floridians Receive Foreclosure Help
- Foreclosure Help Workshop in Crystal River
- Community Search for Missing Marion County Man