Driver Hospitalized After Crash in Levy County
LEVY COUNTY - A Williston resident is in critical condition following a single-car accident early Thursday morning on U.S. 19.
The unidentified person was driving a 2000 Mazda 626 north on the highway around midnight when they lost control around County Road 347 and went into the median, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
The driver, who was not wearing a seatbelt, was taken to UF Health Shands Hospital in critical condition, the report said.
- One Dead In Levy County Crash
- Three Still in Hospital After Atlanta Shuttle Crash
- Pilot OK After Small Plane Crashes
- 3 Dead After Church Van Crashes on I-10
- Toddler Leaves Hospital After Lawnmower Accident
- NTSB Rules in 2011 Helicopter Crash in Clay County
- Police Shoot Driver Outside Capitol After Chase
- Two Putnam County Detectives Fired After Bar Fight
- Detective Tracks Down Dog's Owner in Hospital
- No Charges Filed Against Bus Driver in Teen Fight