Florida Author Visits Library
The Alachua County Library held a book signing this afternoon with a local author who gives us insight into how she overcame struggle.
Florida native Angela Hodge is an award-winning author and motivational speaker.
Her writing is a reflection of her journey and inspiration towards learning how to forgive.
Hodge says that through trials and tribulations she learned how to love herself and let go of all negativity.
"No matter what you're going through, no matter what comes your way, always have an open mind to learn to forgive and love yourself. When you love yourself, that's when your daybreak begins," said Hodge.
The message Hodge wants readers to take with them is that with each new day, there is a new chance to start over.
- Remembering Von Fraser, Alachua County Tax Collector
- Florida Lieutenant Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera visits Alachua County
- Friends of the Library attracts hundreds across the country
- Mom Protests Summer Reading List Book
- Friends of the Library Book Sale Starts Saturday
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Children's Book about Sexual Abuse to be Used in Schools
- Signing Author Signs Books
- Leadership Changes on the Way for Housing Authority
- North Florida Broadband Authority Network Available