Florida Author Visits Library
The Alachua County Library held a book signing this afternoon with a local author who gives us insight into how she overcame struggle.
Florida native Angela Hodge is an award-winning author and motivational speaker.
Her writing is a reflection of her journey and inspiration towards learning how to forgive.
Hodge says that through trials and tribulations she learned how to love herself and let go of all negativity.
"No matter what you're going through, no matter what comes your way, always have an open mind to learn to forgive and love yourself. When you love yourself, that's when your daybreak begins," said Hodge.
The message Hodge wants readers to take with them is that with each new day, there is a new chance to start over.
- Remembering Von Fraser, Alachua County Tax Collector
- Alachua County Libraries Closed On Memorial Day
- New Library and Neighborhood Resource Center Opens in Alachua County
- Mom Protests Summer Reading List Book
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Friends of the Library Book Sale Starts Saturday
- Signing Author Signs Books
- First Alachua County Superintendent Finalist Visits Gainesville
- 2 Groups Urge Brevard Library to Restock Racy Book
- Alachua Second Healthiest County in Florida